Safe use tips
1. Do not put the mobile power into the water to avoid leakage, short circuit or other malfunctions.
2. Do not disassemble or throw the mobile power into the fire to avoid fire or burst.
3. Do not expose the mobile power source to sunlight or wet or rainy environments for a long time.
4. Do not charge the mobile power supply in a closed environment to avoid the risk of burning, damage, or even smoke or fire due
to poor heat dissipation.
5. If you find that the mobile power supply has abnormalities such as odor, hot, discoloration, deformation, and liquid leakage
during use, stop using it immediately.