Brake Master Cylinder For GREATWALL AIBHI 3505100-K00 1 inch
|Unit Price:||10~30 USD|
|Min. Order:||200 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging:||1.Carton Box 2.Neutral Package 3.AIBHI|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Model No.: BHI1000L(3)
REMOVING THE ORIGINAL MASTER CYLINDER
NOTE: Before beginning work，be sure vehicle is parked in a level area and that wheels are chocked to prevent unintentional movement.The master cylinder must be level during the procedure.
1.Disconnect the ground cable from the battery.
2.On manual brake master cylinders（except some Chrysler products），disconnect the push rod from the brake pedal linkage under the dash.The rod eyelet is attached to the pedal with a thru-bolt and cotter pin，nut or retaining clip。
NOTE：Some chrysler vehicles use manual brake master cylinders with a “pop out”pushrod. After removing the flange bolts，support the master cylinder and use a wedge between the flange and firewall to “pop”the pushrod from the piston.Do not separate the pushrod from the brake pedal linkage(see illustration).
3.Disconnect electrical leads from master cylinder's brake failure warning switch,if so equipped.
4.Clean the area around the brake line commections on the master cylinder.
5.Disconnect brake lines from the master cylinder and proportioning valve,if so equipped. Cover or plug lines to prevent dirt from entering and contaminating the brake system.
CAUTION: Do not allow brake fluid to contact painted surfaces as the fluid damages paint. If contact occurs,immediately flood the affected area with water.
6.Remove the nuts/bolts securing the master cylinder to the firewall or power brake booster.Do not remove power brake booster.
7.Remove the master cylinder from the vehicle.CAREFULLY remove and save any fittings,rubber hoses , clamps , plastic , gaskets or other components (including brake warning switches and proportioning valves) for installation on the replacement unit if necessary.
NOTE: If the replacement master cylinder is supplied without a reservoir,you must remove and transfer the reservoir from the original master cylinder to the replacement unit.Refer to the following instructions.
TRANSFERRING THE RESERVOIR
1.Carefully drain remaining brake fluid from the master cylinder.
2.Position the original master cylinder in a vise so the jaws clamp onto the mounting flange. Do not tighten the vise jaws on the master cylinder body! This will cause damage and void the unit's core value.
Ruian Baiheng Auto Parts CO.,Ltd
- Company Name: Ruian Baiheng Auto Parts CO.,Ltd
- Representative: Jianjun Zhou
- Product/Service: Brake Hydraulics , Brake Master Cylinder , Brake Wheel Cyliner , Clutch Hydraulics , Clutch Master Cylinder , Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Capital (Million US $): 1,680,000RMB
- Year Established: 2014
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- No. of Production Lines: 4
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: ZHEJIANG, RUIAN, Auto Parts Pioneer Park,Puxin East Road,Changqiao, 2#Building
- Contact Person: Mr. Aowei Zhou
- Tel: +86-0577-65291598
Premium Related Products